CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 2, 2009

Welcome Kennedy Jo.............

Daddy loving on his baby girl!.

Snuggling with my daddy!

Mommy loving her little girl! She's so stinking cute!

Aidan gave her this froggy so this picture was for him!

Look how tiny her hand is!

Kennedy Jo Holladay
5 lbs 4 Oz
18.8 inches long!
(good size baby for 6 weeks early right?!!!!)
December 29th, 2008
Born on her Uncle Rue's Birthday!!!!!

Okay folks so here's the story. I had an appt the morning of the 29th to have Kennedy Jo turned. When I went in they started me on monitors and Kennedy was kicking away. She did not want them on her! It was silly. Then the dr came in and I was having some contractions but I couldn't feel them. Then he did an ultra sound and was thinking of how she could be turned then he checked the amniotic fluid and I had less then half the amount I should have. So they did they test to see if I was leaking and it came back negative. So then (I know this is a LONG story but I can't miss the details.) He went to fill inside me and couldn't find the membranes so he said we are taking this baby csection today. So Ben got his work called and told them I was going in for an emergency Csection. Anyway they took me back and tired to give me the spinal anistetic but my left side jerked when they were giving it to me and they couldn't take chances or time so they made Ben step out of the room and put me completely under. They got her out and when they did I didn't have a drop of Amniotic Fluid left. So she's our miracle baby. Cause if I wouldn't have had an appt that morning I would have never known anything was wrong since she was still active. She's in the NICU unit out here an will be until I"m 37 weeks which is Jan 18th! (My Birthday convienent right?) We will be going back and forth to the hospital everyday to visit with her, hold her, feed her, etc. Poor Aidan is DYING to meet his little sister but we keep him occupied with Special Babysitters and Pictures of his little Kennedy! I want to thank everyone for the prayers, visits, gifts, and thoughts! We really loved seeing everyone that stopped by. Glad to have miss Kennedy in our family and she's such a sweet spirit. It'll be awhile before visitors will be allowed. We were told she could come home at 37 weeks but she will not be able to be visited until her full term after Feb 8. The dr's have strict orders and we will follow them to keep her as healthy as possible!!!!! Thank you again everyone! I'll attach some photos!!!!!!

5 comments:

Verne said...

What an adorable little angel. We just love her and I can hardly wait to hold her myself. You have a beautiful family and are a great mom and Ben is a great Dad. Take care of that precious little angel.

Shea Smith said...

I'm glad that all is well. Scary!! Hope you are doing good. I bet that was hard to go through. :( She is so cute!

David and Sarah said...

What a beauty! Congrats! I'm so glad that everything worked out and all is well. Take care, and I hope that you had a great holiday season!

Unknown said...

she is way cute congrats. love you guys cant wait to see you again

Crystal said...

So happy you and your new baby girl are alright, what a scary thing to go through, but hey now you don't have to go through the last part of the uncomfortable pregnancy state. congrats again, take care of you new one and yourself.