CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

INTRODUCING....................

Look at this adorable little guy! I personally think he looks just like my cute brother Rue! Congrats guys he's so cute! Can't wait to meet him!

Kolby Larsen
born on December 22, 2008 to Rue and Heidi Larsen and big brother Owen
7 lbs. 7 oz.
19 inches

(thanks Cashelle for the picture I stole off you and the STATS!)

2 comments:

Verne said...

I'm looking at the blogs while I am up at 2:00 am keeping you in my prayers as you prepare for your C Section and little baby Kennedy. I sure pray for the best in this ordeal and that we have another precious little one like Little Kolby here healthy and well. Love you guys lots.

Laura Duce said...

Congrats on your baby! Jed said you had her the other night. Hope you both are doing well and your mom will be there soon.