Ok so I've been a brat lately and not wanting to post anything because everyone doesn't leave a comment. Even if I don't know your looking at my blog leave me a comment kids!!!! Anyway I am going to post some pics of random things since I haven't posted in awhile. Aidan loves his babysitter Amanda they always do silly things. Amanda put a diaper on his head one day and I had to get a picture I thought it was hilarious. I took pictures with Aidan when we were bored one day and then another picture is of him in his outfit that my BEST friend JenJen sent him. Jen's been so good to us while I've been over here in Germany. I know I can always count on her answering my phone call when I just need someone to talk to. She's always there to cheer me up. Even though we are thousands of miles away from each other she's still been a blessing in my life!!! Love you Jen thank you so much. So yes we missed the deadline again for the board THANKS TO BEN'S COMPANY! But we have orders for West Point and hopefully we will make it out of here before stop loss happens to the guys that he'll have to deploy with this mess of a company! We will try our best to make it to Utah in March to visit but it won't be a long visit. But we'll try to atleast SEE peoples faces! Hey we'll just be in NY so you'll have to come visit. We will probably wait to bless Kennedy until we get back to Utah too so we can have family there!!! Just pray that everything in the pregnancy goes well and we can get her a passport. Keep getting disappointing news all the time at the DR and I always think whats next you going to tell me she's a boy. But she's been stubborn lately and never lets us see her so we haven't gotten a good pic yet.
Well there is a little update. I'm taking Aidan to sit on Santa's lap today so there will be more pics.
Tuesday, December 9, 2008
Just a well needed update. A little scrambled but it'll have to do.
Posted by The Happy Holladay's at 2:21 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
i enjoy reading! i think i am still in shock that you live so stinking far away!
Its good to hear from your, your family is so cute, congrats on your upcoming little one, ehats the due date?
I love your blog! Sometimes I feel like I'm being annoying leaving a comment every time! Your little family looks like they are having the time of their lives! And it really is so crazy that you're all the way in Germany. My husbands family lived there for awhile too, because of the military. They said it was wonderful. Thanks for all the cute pictures, and for the thousandth time, your little guy is so freaking cute!
Hey missy! That's funny, I was just barely thinking about my blog - gosh, hardly anyone leaves comments anymore. But like Sarah says...I personally hear people all the time be like, "So-and-so is crazy cuz she always comments 30 seconds after we post something; I think she's stalking us!"...so of course I don't want to be THAT girl! Hehe, anyway I don't know if I've ever said it but it's true that your lil guy is ADORABLE!!!
Well these are cute pictures of the little fellar. Hope all goes well as Kennedy comes along. Love ya lots
i love you guys are all so stinking cute. it looks like everything is fun and going well
Post a Comment