CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Here's some photos!






So I figured I would post some pictures from this last week up on our blog. We went over to the tree lighting ceremony the other night and Santa arrived on a FIRE TRUCK. Believe me Aidan was STOKED. See he thinks Santa is REALLY cool until he's right next to him to get on his lap. He shakes and freaks out and doesn't want a part of it! Anyway so here is some pictures to enjoy. Some of Aidan on Santa's lap and the lighting ceremony. We went with my friend Amanda. We had so much fun!
I seriously can't believe Christmas is NEXT WEEK! Holy cow ladies and gents! YOU BETTER WATCH OUT YOU BETTER NOT CRY YOU BETTER NOT POUT I"M TELLING YOU WHY!!!! Yeah for Santa! Not too homesick this year cause I'm just focusing on getting our little Kennedy here safely and getting ready for the worlds MOST AWESOME NANA to come visit in January! Love you and Merry Christmas!!!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

you guys are so cute. i always love watching you guys.