CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Oh Whats In A Name?

So here's a question for you all. How many of you know of someone or have atleast done it yourself........Changed the name you were going to name your child before they were born even when so much has already been done in that name you had first decided? We most likely might be doing that but aren't sure. We've decided on a DIFFERENT name but we are going to wait to see what she looks like more when she comes out! This name keeps poping in our heads for some reason and it sticks out to me everytime I hear it. Anyway I know my family wouldn't be upset and I know that I could explain to her that she was going to be named Kennedy and that is why so many of her wishes say Kennedy. We'll just have to see how things work out.

0 comments: