
Everyone wants to see my bump so here it is. We had pictures done and I love them....Hopefully I won't get too much bigger!!!!
Wednesday, December 10, 2008
The Belly!
Posted by The Happy Holladay's at 1:15 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Everyone wants to see my bump so here it is. We had pictures done and I love them....Hopefully I won't get too much bigger!!!!
Posted by The Happy Holladay's at 1:15 AM
5 comments:
That is an awesome picture... that will be so cool to have for years to come. Thanks so much for helping me out last night.
what a great picture!!!!
Holy freaking cute! I love it! You belly is the only thing big on you right now. You can see your ribs! You honestly deserve to go have some ice cream! And I am a weirdo, but I can't wait to see this little girl!
Ok, so I read your blog from time to time..... Congratulations on the baby on the way.. Looks like you are doing great!!
Cute belly!
Post a Comment