So today hopefully is the BIG day that Aidan gets to meet his sister!!!!! We have a family room in the new unit we are in. So we show up and if its not being used Aidan gets to meet Kennedy! Wish us luck! I'm super excited to have the two of them meet! People are calling and asking if my incision is really not doing so well. So let me update everyone. When I had the baby I had no amniotic fluid so I had already had infection inside of me. But they did one dose of Penecillian in my iv but obviously it didn't take it all. I went to the ER and the DR said it was just irritated come back in a couple days it should be fine. Came back and there is MORE infection. Dr Vice (who delivered Kennedy. Also a cool thing about him is. HE's the number 1 surgeon in all of Germany. People pay a lot of money to have him do their surgery's so I LUCKED OUT!) told me that they should have given me antibiotics especially with the circumstances I had aidan with. But he's got me on some and I hopefully will be able to get rid of it if I TAKE IT EASY. Let me just say its INCREDIBLY hard to take it easy when your precious princess is in the hospital. I have to atleast see her 1 time a day!
Anyway hopefully things will get better by the time she gets to come home! Everyone pray pray pray cause I'm hoping she gets to come home this next week!!!!!!
My mom is here now safe and sound and we are so excited to have her for a couple months!!!!
Thursday, January 8, 2009
Just an update!!!
Posted by The Happy Holladay's at 10:41 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Glad you mom made it safely. Hope things go well today and that little Kennedy continues to do well. Love you all and you know how much I love your mom who is over there now. Give her hugs and kisses for me.
love you guys i am praying for you and little kennedy to so she can come home soon.
Post a Comment