Thursday, January 29, 2009
Someone is a MONTH old today
Wow I can't believe our little D is already a month old. I love how Aidan always says little things to her. He always makes sure he says "Good Morning Kennedy" or "Bless you Kennedy". I love watching the two of them together! Babies are the BEST miracle and blessing you could ask for. I love that she's filling out and making all her little baby noises! I just can't get enough of her! We sure love having her at our home! She makes it quite complete! Stay tuned there are plenty of more pictures!
Posted by The Happy Holladay's at 6:50 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




6 comments:
Wow! She is getting bigger day by day! I love the blessing dress!
I just noticed on your counter thing that Aidan is 2 years, 2 months, 2 weeks, and 2 days old today. That is really cool. Kennedy is WAY cute. I hope I get to hold her when you come.
WoW! What a beautiful girl. I saw Grandma Larsen and she thought so to. I love you guys lots.
Dad
oh congrats you three on the new addition to your family! she's adorable she looks alot like aiden! i hope we get to see her when you come to the states!
Goreous girl! She is so sweet Heidi. I am so glad you got your baby girl and your big boy of course. You got the best of both worlds!
hey i just wanted to ask you when kennedys blessing is going to be and if you guys are busy on the 14th of march. just let me know we want to do family pictures maybe that afternoon or evening if possible so just let me know i am way excited that you guys are coming
Post a Comment