CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Kennedy at Day 9

Waiting to eat her yummy milk
Daddy and Kennedy fighting the camera! Such goobers and so alike!


Daddy and Kennedy enjoying some bonding time!


Mommy talking to her little princess! Enjoying not wearing the mask over my mouth since the COLDSORE is gone! I hate being stressed cause I always get them!
I love when they dress her in outfits everyday! Can't wait til I get to dress her in what I want!


Kennedy is back up to her birth weight today! She's such a growing little princess! Gets bigger and bigger each day! Aidan is VERY anxious to meet his little sister. Hopefully he won't be poking her eyes out by the time she gets to come home cause he's so confused why mom and dad are always gone and he has a babysitter. But he still loves us! Enjoy the pics of Kennedy at day 9!!!!!


4 comments:

Catie said...

Is that second picture supposed to say "Daddy and KENNEDY fighting the camera?" I don't see Aidan in the picture

Verne said...

What a beautiful picture. It is amazing how the color of the clothes changes the complexion of the skin color. She is sure cute. Love you guys.

AdamandBetsy said...

Yay for getting bigger!! I remember praying for the same thing with Daniel. Hope she continues to do well, keep up posted. Oh and i herd that you were not doing so well, that you got sick or something, and you ok now, how are you doing??
Love you guys

Unknown said...

love the pictures she gets cuter everytime.