Here are some more pictures of Kennedy! She's doing so much better! Within the next couple of days she's going to be moved into a regular bed and be in NICU for a couple days like that. Then they will move her to a regular room and Ben and I will stay with her all day everyday! I'm hoping Aidan gets to meet her then. The Germans have a weird way of thinking but I won't go into too much detail or this blog could be the longest one yet!!!! Lets just say they don't think a baby should be held too much cause its not good for their health. So Ben and I are only allowed to hold her once a day! INSANE! Makes me wanna punch them! Then another thing is they think we are awkward for visiting her too much. I will be at the hospital every chance I get to be there for my baby girl! She's eating lots now and out of a bottle. Ben said she's goign to be a chunk cause she's on breast milk guess we'll see. Anyway I will try to update you all as the week goes but I am rarely home and it kills me to sit at the computer so I'll do my best!
Hope you are all having a good new year!
I threw in the pic of Ben holding her right after she was born. He said Hey Kennedy I'm daddy and she peed ALL over him! It made me laugh!



5 comments:
That makes me not want to get orders to Germany, i don't think i could stand being away from my baby, i would want to hold her all day and all night. I am so happy, everything is going good! keep us all posted!
Congrats!!! I'm glad she is doing well. She is adorable!
wow German doctors suck. that part about Ben made my day love you guys
She is beautiful guys! Congrats!
What a precious angel. So glad you were able to have this precious girl. I told your mom she will have to kiss and hold her for Grandpa when she comes over. I will have to wait a couple months. Take good care of her. I'm sure the German Nurses are trying to do the best they can. I'm so thankful we had them there to help you with the delivery and that they are taking care of her so well. I am so thankful for modern medicine and procedures or she may not have made it. Love you guys lots.
Dad
Post a Comment