CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Sorry about last post!

Here are some photos of Kennedy! Daddy calls her LOWER CASE D! We will call her D for short just for a fun nick name! hahahahahahha Anyway we love having her home and we are trying to figure out this whole NEW PARENT thing again! Loving every minute of it though
Sounda asleep in her bed and boppy
Loving being home and relaxing in the warm!
Amanda and Aidan having their playdate while mom and dad went to go get LOWER CASE D
Aidan sharing his favorite movie with his sister HULK!

Being the big brother he is! And doing his best to not get jealous
Pictures don't do this little girl justice she is SO TINY!
Getting all ready to go HOME!!!!


I wasn't liking this snow suit cause it was DROWNING her


Giggling cause we were thinking of the Christmas Story

Look at how precious our HELLO KITTY girl is!










6 comments:

smnorton said...

I am so glad to see that she is home and that everything is going well. She is so precious and so tiny! I bet it so nice to be able to hold her whenever you want congratulations!!!

Ballinghams said...

She is so tiny you can really tell in the picture with her and aiden. She is so cute! I want to hold her. Hope everything is going good. Love you guys.

Cashelle said...

So cute. I LOVE THE SNOWSUIT!! How cute is that? She is adorable and I think she looks more like Aidan in every picture. Do you think so? or am I nuts?

Steve, Kristine, Cole, Kade said...

I am glad she is home.. I have got to find a way to come over and see her. She looks like a tiny, girl version of Aiden to me! I am glad she is home and you can stop being a German Hater.

Hyde Family said...

Hey Heidi, congratulations on your sweet little girl. I have been meaning to say Hi for a long time! I am glad that she is home and that all is well. Good Luck with her, she is beautiful!

Unknown said...

you guys are way cute