Wednesday, January 14, 2009
Coming Home!
Brought our baby girl home today..................Not much more to say but here's a video of the fun!
Posted by The Happy Holladay's at 12:10 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Posted by The Happy Holladay's at 12:10 PM
3 comments:
Congradulations!!!! What a treat for you guys! She is absolutely perfect, in every way. Take care and have a ton of fun cuddling that sweet baby, and taking in the newborn baby smell! I'm jealous!
o fun i am glad to here that she is home now. the video is not working but i am excited to here she is home
Congratulations! I know I am a little late saying congrats since you had your baby a while ago, but we've been without the internet for a little bit while we moved and when I got on and saw that you had her I was so surprised. Sounds like things were a little bit scary, but I'm so glad everything turned out well. She is adorable, and it's so exciting that you got to bring her home :)
Post a Comment