Ok I'm totally sorry for slacking on the blogging! But I have my FUN awesome mom here to play with and a brand new baby who is so much fun to be around! So my time to load pics is limited. JK I just need to make more time in the day! Anyway here's some fun photos.
Our little Thumb sucker! Trying to do away with it by shoving a binky in but we'll see what happens. Kids love to do their own thing! But for the time being I think its absolutely adorable how she sticks that LONG SKINNY THUMB in her mouth to suck!
The big man on campus! Enjoying annoying Nana, Mama and Dad! JK just trying to show his skills at throwing balls and "Playing Catch" with sister! Although sister doesn't CATCH! And man he's out powering us with his LUNGS!
Friday, January 23, 2009
An update of the kiddos!
Posted by The Happy Holladay's at 12:11 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
What some cute adoreable kids. I love them so much and can hardly wait to hold that little granddaughter. Enjoy your days there and be good. Love ya
wow you got a couple of cute kids there
hey i just thought that i would let you know that i got a new phone number its 4357207714 but joey has my old number just so you know love you guys
Hey I can't believe you have already had the little one she sure looks fun!! What a cute little girl congrats!!
Such Beautiful babies! Wow, kennedy is getting big fast. You may have an Addy on your hands after all. Start toning up lady cause the lifting gets hefty!! lol, J/K, Besides your already prepared after carrying all those groceries up 4 flights! Love you!
Post a Comment