CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 16, 2009

Mommy's Little Princess!


I can't believe how big she's getting! We went to the Dr today for her 2 week check up even though Monday she'll be 3 weeks old! Wednesday she weighed 5 lbs 3 oz and today she weighs 5 lbs 8.5 oz! Holy cow right? I love that she's getting bigger. I can't wait til she's mom's little friend and begging me to take her shopping. I know I might not like it when she's using the money but come on she's flipping adorable! I took lots of fun pics of her. I wish I was more into the whole picture taking cause I'd have a ball and there isn't much options in Germany! So this will do for now!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

AdamandBetsy said...

Love the picture!!! She is adorable

Unknown said...

that is a really cute picture

Anonymous said...

This is my favorite pic! She is beatiful just like her mommy!