CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

My sister needs a welcome to the internet world cause I MISS HER!

My cutest sister in the WHOLE WIDE WORLD just got email and internet! OH MY GOSH MANDY JO I LOVE YOU! Miss you and can't wait to chat away with you! I bet you love living in your new state and town! I'll have to save my pennies or cross my fingers that Ben gets excepted into school cause I"M COMING TO STAY! Kennedy needs to meet you! Give the kiddos hugs for me! Love you guys!


1 comments:

Cashelle said...

Do you have her email address? Is it Lindsay's? Anyway, could you email it to me? Do you think we can convince her to do a blog?? Tell your mom hi and that we already miss her!! Can't wait to see that cute Kennedy! How's Aidan handling everything? Adjusting okay?