Kennedy is SO much fun! Today when we went to the dr she was being fed and they took the bottle out of her mouth cause she was drinking TOO fast and she wanted more so she just stared right at the nurse and SUCKED THE AIR cause she wanted more! I can't wait to teach her sign language! Oh I love her so much!
Here's a couple pictures!



4 comments:
She is so stinking cute.... I cant wait till she gets to go home with you!!! I love the picture with her tongue sticking out. She is defiantly Ben's little girl!! Wont be long and she will have him wrapped around her little finger.. Any how hope to hear more love you guys. Love Betsy and Daniel
I can't wait to hold her! Of course by then she'll be HUGE like Spencer. She's so cute.
She's Beautiful. Her "Aunt Jen" is excited to see her. Give her a big hug for me.
Love Jen
congrats! i am glad she is doing well- jerra was 6 weeks early and it worried me- but she is hreat now! and i have to say- the pic of her just sprawled out- that cracks me up!!! did she try and do that IN you? yikes!
Post a Comment