CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Just some photos for some fun!

Spending time with my Dadda!
Kennedy's favorite way to be held! She loves when her daddy holds her.


I love bath time! Especially when Nana rubs me with lotion and tickles my tummy!

All bundled up ready to go for a car ride!!!!



Sporting the Tutu that moms really good friend Jenny sent! Thanks Jenny she loves it!!!




Sorry I haven't posted for awhile but things have been hectic getting everything ready to move. As I'm writing this the packers are about done with our household goods! Our house is almost completely empty well actually it is. So here is a few photos of our growing baby girl who know weighs





8 lbs 4 1/2 oz





19 inches long!





We joke that she's our little piglet and loves to eat! I love chunky babies though.

4 comments:

David and Sarah said...

She is sooooo cute! I just can't get over how cute she is! Thanks for sharing the pictures, I was starting to wonder how you guys were doing. Take care!

AdamandBetsy said...

Oh my gosh she is so cute.. Especially now that she is gaining some weight!! Keep us posted on new photos. Love you guys!!

Unknown said...

wow she is so cute. i love the picture of ben holding her with one arm its way cute

Kira said...

She is beautiful:)