HAPPY BIRTHDAY DADDY! Ben turned the big 25 today! I just waned to write this entry for him and tell him that we LOVE HIM LOTS!!!!!! He's the best dad ever!!!!!
Hope you had a great day Ben we love you and are so greatful for you! Here's a picture of his cake! If you look really closely at the cake towards the top there is a shadow of an inside of mustang car! It was a totally awesome and yummy cake!
Monday, February 16, 2009
The Birthday Boy!
Posted by The Happy Holladay's at 11:46 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
that cake is totaly awesome. happy birthday ben. sorry i couldn't call cant wait to see you guys
Holy cow how did you get that on the cake that is so cool!!
Love you guys looks like you had fun, love you hope to see you soon.
Happy Birthday Ben! Hope you had a great one.
Hope you had a great day little brother! By the time I had a chance to call it was 7pm here, so I decided to let you sleep instead. Can't wait to see you.
Post a Comment