
Holding little D's hand. When you ask Aidan what his favorite letter is he says "Little D"

This is how it all started. Aidan steals Kennedy's Binks. So one day he got really sad and had the biggest tears and said Mom we need to go to the store and buy aidan a new binky k. I couldn't resist and he's going through SO much right now. He's struggling with this move and all. He doesn't walk around with it all day but it helps him!

Kennedy was knocked out on her dad.

HULK HANDS! Aidan's most favorite babysitter and lover bought him these hulk hands as a going away gift with the sweetestcard I might add. We will miss her like crazy! She's the absolute best!!!!

Our little Army Brat (thats what the bib says)

After a long day with the movies Aidan and Kennedy fell sound asleep on the airmattress together.

This is our little D! I love this picture!

I'm the chunky one and mom loves my cheeks!

So proper! I love how her hands are folded together

Aidan put little D's shirt on his head. SILLY BOY!

Mommy and D taking naps!

Aidan attempting to paint higher in the spots Daddy can reach. He's got big dreams to be just like daddy.

touching up some spots so we can move to a new house in NY. Aidan looks in the closet and says "its all packed to NY mom!"

Daddy and Mommy posing for the camera!

The water play area at Sensapolis. Aidan loves this place and asks everyday to go back!

Daddy and Aidan shooting the spaceships! Aidan loved this little ride.

Dad is really into it by himself.

You get so dizzy walking through this thing. Makes me think of the movie Grease when we were there.
5 comments:
o i cant wait to see you guys i am so excited. is ben and aidan leaving on the 16th to
I've been waiting for an update, but I wasn't sure if you still had a computer/internet. We're excited to see you guys and meet little Kennedy!
I am so sorry it has taken me so long to respond! it has been a crazy month! its 8018667492! :)
Good Luck with the move! Be safe!
I love the pic of Kennedy in the tutu! You can see her personality in it. Oh mom your in for trouble with that girly girl! lol. Love you guys!!
Post a Comment