My friend had a little baby girl in June! Aidan loves when I babysit her and is the biggest helper! Come on I asked him to get me her diaper and he knew what I was asking and did it! He wanted to feed her, hold her, take care of her, etc! I think he's going to be ready. I still think he will get jealous but I think he'll be excited! He is always talking to my belly and saying love you Kennedy, good night Kennedy, Good morning Kennedy, etc! I think he's growing up way to fast for mommy! He's such a good kid though! We love him lots! I know sometimes I post 2 blogs at once but sometimes I have to!!!!!!!! When I have time to sit down thats when I get caught up!
Giving Addy kisses!
Trying to hold her but she wasn't too happy about that!
Giving her the bottle! he felt SO big!!
Watching her on her tummy begging mommy to let him hold her!!!!
Sunday, September 21, 2008
Think he wants a Sister??????? I think so!
Posted by The Happy Holladay's at 9:05 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Why can't my kids be that sweet to her!?!? Lol, oh well, typical siblings I guess. I really love the pics! Especially Aidans Tie, LOL. I will have to show the man when he gets back.
so i was looking at these pictures and the last one he looks like cameron in it
He's definitely ready to have a sister to take care of and play with. The memories to come are gonna be priceless!
Post a Comment