Here is our wiggle boy! I love how he dances. He was a little shy but still danced!!
Friday, September 12, 2008
Get ready to wiggle!!!
Posted by The Happy Holladay's at 5:16 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Here is our wiggle boy! I love how he dances. He was a little shy but still danced!!
Posted by The Happy Holladay's at 5:16 AM
4 comments:
How cute, I especially love ben singing in the back ground! :) I am so excited that you guys are having a girl. They really are so much fun and so sweet!
man he is so cute he has got to be the cutes little boy in germany that i know anyway
Oh my goodness, this is so adorable...What a cute little personality he has!!
That is very cute... we do not allow the wiggles in our house... but that was cute!
Post a Comment