CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

The Belly!

Alright folks I have been promising a photo of the belly so here you go!

This first one I was being a little goofy! I am quite amazed I've lost 18 pounds with this baby! People say they are jealous but ladies and gents! Believe me I HAD the weight to lose! It was good for me! I've now gained 2 pounds of that 18 back! Here's to hoping for a WONDERFUL pregnancy!!!

Here's the side view! I'm 19 1/2 weeks! Crazy right? I swear I just found out I was preggo! I'm really excited for our little Kennedy Jo!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looking good. Take care of yourself. Hope all things will progress as they should for you and Little Kennedy Jo. Love ya lots Dad

Steve, Kristine, Cole, Kade said...

I think I would get pregnant right now if I could be promised that I would lose 18 pounds. So I know it sucked and you were so sick... but at least you get to look good to make up for it.

Cashelle said...

So cute. I love the belly.

Analee said...

du bist doch schwanger?!(you're preggers?!)
Congrats. I wish I were in Germany...

Anonymous said...

Awww, you've got that pregnant woman glow. You look so pretty and happy. I like your hair too. You always look put together. Kennedy has a wonderful mommy who will teach her how to be pretty, and take care of herself. Lookin Hot! Smokin!