CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Time to put in your vote!

Ok folks its time to put in what you think. Our appt is next week! So leave a comment if you think its gonna be a PINK OR BLUE! Lets just hope the Dr. takes his time to really look and not just GUESS again. I want to hear what everyone thinks. So post post post what you think this little bean is!
Love you all!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

PINK!PINK!PINK!
I am totally banking on a girl!

aLiSha said...

I think that it will be a pink also, that's kinda what the ultrasound looked like!!!!

Daryl and Ashley said...

Blue

Greg and Taya said...

Heidi! I found your blog off of Ashlee's! Your little boy is adorable. I didn't even know you had a baby! I'll say pink!

Ballinghams said...

It's totally pink!!! You know it.

Steve, Kristine, Cole, Kade said...

I think it will be a girl! You know that is what you want.. deep down in your heart of hearts! She'll be spoiled rotten.

Cashelle said...

I'm gonna say it's a girl

Gabi said...

It had darn well better be pink! Enough boys in our family already...