
So I'm a day late but better late then never right? Ben and I have been married for 4 years! We were married 9/4/04 and it seems like we've been together forever! I seriously can't picture life without him! I don't have many recent pictures of him but this blog is just for him today! I was going to write the 4 things I love the most about him since we've been married 4 years but I feel like there is many more then just 4!
Ben is such a great father and husband! He works so hard to provide for our family. Life isn't easy having a soldier for a daddy but we wouldn't trade it for the world. He's our biggest hero! Aidan looks up to his dad so much its adorable. Its been nice to live on our own in Germany and knowing we only have each other to rely on since other family is so far away. Its helped us figure out a lot of things. Babe here's to eternity! I love you to the moon and back. Your the best husband anyone could ask for and I appreciate all you do!
Thanks for making this the best time of my life! You know your one in a million. We love having you home with us and cherish the time we have with you since we never know when your really leaving next! Thanks for defending our freedom! I love you babe!
Friday, September 5, 2008
Happy Anniversary Babe!
Posted by The Happy Holladay's at 12:22 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Happy 4 Year Anniversary Holldays!
Heidi, You had me in tears! Im am so excited for you and Ben! How amazing..a little girl. Not to mention, the sweet words you wrote about your hubby. It does my heart good to hear GOOD things about couples as there is so much bad in this world! Please keep me updated as to your progression and I have bookmarked this site! Lots of Love, Jen
So cute! I loved it all!
Post a Comment