CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 8, 2008

And the Verdict is??????????????


girl (gûrl)
n.
1. A female child.
2. An immature or inexperienced woman, especially a young woman.
3. A daughter: our youngest girl.
4. Informal A grown woman: a night out with the girls.
5. A female who comes from or belongs to a particular place: a city girl.
6. Offensive A female servant, such as a maid.
7. A female sweetheart: cadets escorting their girls to the ball.
________________________________________
[Middle English girle, child, girl.]

IT’S A GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think I'm so excited cause I didn't think our family could produce anything but boys! We are so excited for this cute little girl to come to us! About a month ago I secretly thought it was a girl but I didn't want to be disappointed if they told me it was a boy. So anyway we are excited. He was 100% that it was a girl but will check for me again next month cause I told him what happened with Aidan. But this ultra sound didn't look anything like Aidan's! There was DEF no 3rd leg! We are really excited for our little Kennedy Jo! That's our name for now but we both really like it!

9 comments:

Kristine said...

WOooohooooo! I knew it! Wow - how fun to have a boy and a girl :-) That is every mother's dream come true. Enjoy every second of it - and the clothes are soooo much more fun to buy :-0

Anonymous said...

I'm excited for another little granddaughte. I can spoil them as well as the boys. Good luck and I hope things don't change. Love you guys lots. A proud Grandpa

Gabi said...

That is the cutest name!!! I am sooo excited for you guys. And don't worry about not having much stuff, you will probably see a few care packages pretty quick ;-) Love to all of you.

Anonymous said...

Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Girls are fun.

Desi L said...

Yeah for you! I really love that name. Sorry, but we won't be able to help you much with girly clothes, but as said before, it much more fun to dress girls anyway.

Anonymous said...

I'm so happy for your family. Leah

Greg and Taya said...

Congrats! Girls are so much fun. I love the name!

AdamandBetsy said...

YEAH!!!!!!!
we need a girl to help keep all of these little boys in shape!
Jk...

Anonymous said...

Kennedy Jo Holladay
That's a cute name. I'm glad your having a girl. There is nothing like it. You finally have a shopping partner and a little girl to play princess with. I'm not used to the girl drama and mood swings that my little one showers on me but it's all wonderful. Congrats!