CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

The Men in My Life!


Aidan smiling cause he's causing trouble in the bed!

Its a ritual! Aidan loves to be snuggled and he comes in mom and dads bed to snuggle us. Sometimes Daddy wakes up and sometimes daddy tells Aidan........LET ME SLEEP! Aidan was trying so hard to get daddy to play there game of GOTCHU!

Aidan loves wearing his daddy's hats! He'll keep them on ALL day if I'd let him! I wonder what Kennedy will like to do.....hopefully not the ARMY! JK!

Ben brought me roses for our anniversary and Aidan keeps saying "smell flowers" He loved smelling them. He was smelling them so close that he even poked his eye with a flower leaf!

I know I have posted so many photos of Ben and Aidan. But its really because I'm always the one behind the camera! But Aidan loves his daddy so much! They have all sorts of fun! I can tell Aidan wants to be just like his daddy. He goes to daddy's work and is in heaven! (maybe just because daddy is there but its fun to see him get so excited!) Aidan is growing everyday! The other night he held my friends little girl who's almost 2 months old and Aidan was loving it! He gave her TONS of kisses!!! What am I going to do with a little man with so much LOVE to give???? LOCK HIM UP!

2 comments:

Ballinghams said...

Your tummy is so little. I love it. I am so excited for you to have a girl they are a lot of fun! and DRAMA but oh well. I need to post more often and use my camera more cause I love to see all your pictures and cute videos.

Anonymous said...

Aidan is a cute little guy. Growing right up on us. Love Dad