CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 2, 2008

A much needed update!

Here's a little update! Sorry I have started back at my old job since they needed a little extra help. Its just in the afternoons and I have found an AMAZING babysitter who just comes over to the house while Aidan's still napping and plays with him a couple hours! Ben never has weekends off so it works out great cause I work m-f so when he's home I don't need the babysitter so MORE MONEY IN THE POCKET...or shall I say that we can spend on this new little girl coming into our lives! Keep tuned for those of you who want to be involved in her wish quilt! Anyway we had our appt today! My weight is still awesome he says! I gained .5 kg this month and he said its just the baby weight! But just remember folk I lost 18 pounds in the begginning so I am still feeling ok! Kennedy is growing and everything looks perfectly normal! She's pretty cute moving around in my tummy! Its fun to have Ben here this time to experience it with me! Although I sure would love my cutest sister MANDY here too! I miss that I don't get to share it with her this time! She's excited its a girl and finally broke down and bought some girly clothes for her (she's afraid miss Kennedy is going to come out a Boy!) So here's to hoping that she really is a girl! I'm really excited and have told Ben this is heavenly fathers test to me! I will do my VERY best to dress this princess modestly! Okay enough about the baby! This last month I had the opportunity to go and play Bunko with some ladies from church and I have to tell you. Its been the first time out here in Germany where I loved being here cause I felt involved! I know its silly to think that if you don't have friends out here your going to hate it but it was nice to get out and laugh for once! Anyway Ben has recieved all his letters for his packet! They look amazing! I'm really proud of him! Its taken a year to get everything together and despite what SOME have said Ben worked hard and didn't let the army win him over on HURRY UP AND WAIT~ Thanks for all your prayers! We still would love them for him to NOT DEPLOY but I have told myself that whatever happens will happen! I just need to be strong!
Hopefully Ben's packet gets turned in to go before the Board in November if the Flight Physical doesn't get back in time it won't go until January!
Well thats our little update!
Have a great week!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's so great that Ben has kept up with the packet. Sam is working on his too. I wish Ben wouldn't deploy either but I know you'll be strong. You made it through one already and I know you can make it through another. The kids will keep you busy and maybe you can travel back to the states and enjoy family time too. Things will work out. I'm just happy you've got your own little girl. She's gonna look up to you and want to be just like you. That's the challenge. I know. Mine is my little shadow and copy's me too much. Awesome update. Glad to hear you're all doing great.