CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 29, 2009

Our Special and Last minute trip!

Here's my little man who loves to have pictures taken of himself!
His my little HULK. HULK is his life!

His big Cheeser!
This is how little Kennedy always fell asleep at Nana's! She sure got spoiled rotten there!

This is the only picture I got (well I didn't even get it I was stuck inside finishing getting ready) so if someone has a better picture of these girls I need it emailed to me please!
Here are some pics of the trip home. Enjoyed seeing the extended family and honoring Grandma. Aidan was so cute. I know some might not like to hear this but I need to write it to remember. Aidan when he saw Grandma said to me.


Mom: Isn't Grandma so pretty and in peace now.



Aidan: Yeah is this her bed forever mommy.



Mom: *almost in tears* yes Aidan she's in peace now.



Aidan: oh ok



Then the next day after the funeral Aidan says...........



Mom: Now Aidan wasn't that a very special day to honor our special grandma?



Aidan: Yeah mommy she's a really Tired Grandma.



He sure didn't quite understand but kissed her before we left her to be buried. We love you lots Grandma

1 comments:

Unknown said...

thats cute. he is one cute little dude