Aren't sisters great? They sure are! They can't get rid of you either isn't it great. So Mandy no matter how bad I piss you off or how bad you disagree with me.................I'm here to stay!!!
We got these pictures taken for mom! She loves them and Mandy bought us these cute shirts. Aren't we adorable?
Makayla and Kennedy are ADOPTED sisters. Mandy will never have another kid and neither will I so we have let them have each other and they LOVE it. Makayla is so protective of miss Kennedy. She can't wait for us to live closer to her so she can have sleepovers with her!
Now miss Kennedy. I couldn't resist having one picture taken of her! I just could eat this precious baby to pieces! She's such a GOOD baby! I've been blessed! I'm glad to have my two babies.
Hope everyone had a great memorial day weekend!!!!
Tuesday, May 26, 2009
SISTERS!
Posted by The Happy Holladay's at 12:26 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
That's ok that you will always be my sister. I am really glad we took the pictures too.
Post a Comment