To an amazing Grandma who will be surely missed. Your time on earth was truly fulfilled. I'm sure the reunion with grandpa was great. Love you loads.
Do not stand at my bed and weep; I am not there. I do not sleep. I am a thousand winds that blow. I am the diamond glints on snow. I am the sunlight on ripened grain. I am the gentle autumn rain. When you awaken in the morning's hush I am the swift of uplifting rush of quiet birds in circled flight. I am the soft stars that shine at night. Do not stand at my bed and cry; I am not there. I did not die.
Grandma you are an amazing woman! We all love you lots. You've taught us lots. Thanks for all the fun memories of sleep overs at your home. Sleepless nights I'm sure having all your grandchildren playing. Thank you for always taking the time to make your yummy yummy homemade bread and toast it for us daily if we'd like and adding your apricot jam. That will be a memory of mine forever! Give Grandpa a nudge on the arm for us and let him know we'll never forget his love for hiding shoes!!!! (wink) I'm proud to call you my grandma! Thanks for all you did for us! You'll be surely missed!
Wednesday, May 20, 2009
My beautiful Grandma
Posted by The Happy Holladay's at 10:33 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment