Aidan loves to play and talk with her constantly!
So I've included a picture of this YUMMY solder! ( I know TMI) but I think he looks handsome in his Dress Blues! Then I have been miss home maker mother lately (well lets just say I"M TRYING) I've always looked up to my mom cause she was miss talented and still is. That I just started trying to be like her. I will never quite be as amazing as her but I sure can try! So I made Kennedy a dress and still continue to make her bows and have so much fun! Heck when you move new places and don't have friends yet why not be friends with the sewing machine and glue gun!!!!



3 comments:
Amen to that, sister! Gotta love the sewing machines and glue guns (and scrapbook paper, and fabric, and...yeah!) Woo hoo! And even if you do have friends, not everyone gets to be as lucky as us and be stay at home mommies! YAY for us! :) Great work! Can't wait to see more! Her dress is DARLING!!
i love her dress its cute. miss you guys lots love you all tell the kids that i said hi and i love them
Cute pictures of the kids. Ben looks pretty good in his blues. Too bad they don't let the soldiers smile a little. They don't appear to enjoy what they are doing. Take care you guys.
Post a Comment