Summer babes are so much fun! Aidan enjoys outside fun with dad! I of course had to try Kenners bathing suit on her! We are enjoying our time as a family in NY. Can't get enough of each other right? We had so much fun celebrating Aidan's HALF birthday! We made the day all about him! He loved it. Daddy even let him squirt the car all by himself. Think if Aidan was smart enough to turn on his daddy and squirt him!!! That'd be a ball! Kennedy is such a good sport! I love her to pieces and love that she lets me take pictures of her! Hope everyone is enjoying spring. Now I want summer to get here!!!
Thursday, May 14, 2009
Summer Time Blues..............
Posted by The Happy Holladay's at 1:54 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
wow she has gotten so big and so has little aidan. love you guys hope to see you soon
She really is getting big! And so is the little man. I really miss you guys! I love all the pictures you posted!
Post a Comment