CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 3, 2009

My Crafty Side

















This is my new crafty thing!!!!! I love using my creative side of my brain. One I thought I never had. I'm still having a hard time believing but I am having so much fun making them and Kennedy looks super cute in them! Tell me what you think? Its giving me time while I have absolutely nothing here to do. I will one day be pro! JK! Just something to do to pass the time.




6 comments:

Cashelle said...

so, so, so cute!!!! I can't wait for our 4th of July ones!

Sasha said...

oooh! Those are super cute! I've been wondering how you've been! Have a great week :)

Verne said...

They certainly are creative pieces of work. Your look like a Pro already

Josh & Stormie Tingey said...

Those are so cute. I wish I could be crafty lol.

aLiSha said...

Hey! Those are so cute. I have been trying to be a crafty mom as well. I even attempted to make Oakley a shirt and I think it turned out so stinkin cute. I love the pink camo one! So Cute!!!

jEnNyCaRaWaY said...

I was wondering who sent me that text! These are amazing!!!!! I LOVE the brown and teal! Way to go mom!!! I hear EBAY calling!!