She's such a cheeser for the camera!
So I am a day late but better late then never~ Our Kennedy Jo turned 4 months yesterday! Man time flys by! Kennedy loves to kick and talk. She's seriously the attention getter in the family. Aidan runs to her everytime. She's started this thing the last couple of days where she tries to turn over in her swing! I laugh everytime I watch her. She loves when you put her on the floor to play and enjoys having her own time. Aidan is actually really good with her when she is on the floor! She talks so much when her daddy comes home. Its like she totally knows. She's such a daddy's girl and he knows that he'd give her anything she wants. She squeels for him to pick her up. I just die laughing. She knows what she wants and she knows she'll get it if she works hard enough for it! I love you Kennedy and you complete us so well! Thanks for bringing your sweet little spirit to our family!



2 comments:
What a beautiful little girl. I had use the one that you really liked as my desktop background. She has such a cute smile. Love you guys.
Dad
She is such a little doll. I love the pictures!!
Post a Comment