So I had some ambition this weekend and had Ben play with the kids and I started to put stuff away! I have to stop being lazy! I just can't imagine doing all this work just to have it packed up again in 6 months but such is the army life we choose!!!! Anyway here's the kids rooms which is a huge accomplishment! Aidan's awaiting his awesome CARS DVD/TV combo his daddy got him!!!!! Kennedy's amazing blessing dress that I love so much! Isn't it adorable? I just had to have it out so I see it all the time and think of how precious she was and is!!!!
Another view of her room! See the blue chair? I could stay in there all night rocking her. I just love to snuggle and smell her....She's so yummy!!!



4 comments:
Oh, Heidi I love that you used Hello Kitty. Hello kitty was my favorite when I was little, but Makayla doesn't like it, she is too old. Both rooms are so cute. Good job
they are way cute. is aidan still afraid of that mater chair
awww, SO cute! How are liking being back here in the states? I'd love it if Justin weren't all the way across the country from me! Great work, mama! :)
They look good! I need to still decorate our kids' rooms. Love you guys!
Post a Comment