CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 27, 2009

A little update

Little Kennedy and her baby blue eyes.

This is my little bee. She's always so happy!!!!!

I love all of these pictures!!!!!




Ok just a few more I promise.

Kennedy loves sitting in her bumbo! She's such a cute little girl and growing up so fast!









My Chalk boy!





Little Kennedy enjoying her hands like always.






Aidan and his bubble machine







Ben's new guitar that Aidan adores! He calls it his zebra guitar








Ok folks I think we've pretty much got the house situated! ha lets see how long it lasts. The downstairs is still uncomplete but hey its been crazy around here so its not done! I doubt it'll ever be done! Anyway here are a few cute pics of the kids to pass the time until I can take pictures of the complete house! I love my kitchen table. We are awaiting our bed but that might take awhile! Now the army needs to get in gear and give us the money they owe us for breaking our stuff. Fingers crossed it'll be a great amount! I did do some videos of Kennedy per my sister in law's request and she talks and squeels all the time and every time I film her she seems to stop! Ah! Anyway hope you enjoy the pics and the video I will post! Leave a comment PLEASE. I have a hard time updated this thing cause I don't get many comments. I sometimes wonder if anyone is viewing it! Don't we all? So some of the pictures are sideways and I'm sorry I'm not going to go in and switch them. Hopefully you understand!

3 comments:

Cashelle said...

She is growing up way too fast! I can't beleive how big she looks in those pictures. I loved that one of Aidan with the chalk too. Miss you guys!!

Ballinghams said...

Cute cute! Can't believe she is four months already. Looks like you guys have a great area to play. I'll try to leave more comments and update my blog more often now that this semester is over and I don't think I will be making it to summer semester. Be safe, Love Ya!

Anonymous said...

Little D is getting so big!!!
Charity