Kennedy was playing on the floor with me today and she was SO DETERMIND to get these toys. She kept squeeling and trying to talk to them! It was hilarious I was dying! I sure love this little girl. Oh one more thing. I was so daring today and went over and talked to my cute neighbor she just had a little girl 7 weeks ago and has an 18 month old little boy! She's a lot like me! I'm glad I just walked out and introduced myself! Go Heidi! Ben's home from the hospital and still feeling yucky but doing well! Thanks for the get well wishes!
Thursday, April 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
You need to put a video of that cute little girl. I can almost hear her squealing. I'm glad Ben is home. Tell him we love him! I hope you're doing well too. Give the kids hugs and kisses!
This is a great picture! She is so pretty!
I just got caught up on all your posts! Love them!
Post a Comment