CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

My little 4 month old!


My little girl. I love this little monkey so much. She's the sweetest thing ever. I try to spend as much time as possible with her. We got her ears pierced this month and we think she looks adorable with them! Aidan is still very good with her but don't get me wrong he has his moments with her too. She will be 4 months next week and weighs 13 pounds! She's so lovable and cuddly! I'm going to enjoy her while she's little! They grow up so fast!!!!!

2 comments:

Cashelle said...

So cute! They do grow up too fast!! Our prayers are still coming your way. Keep us updated!

Verne said...

What a cute little girl. I do miss giving those little kids a hug every once in a while. Have a great day. Hope Ben continues to improve and that all things go well. Please be patient as you continue through life. Love Dad