CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 9, 2009

Where have I gone?

Mr Aidan will be 3 on Friday so we celebrated early so we could have cousins around!!! He had a shrek cake and a bowling party it was his request!!!!
Well that should round it up for now. My sister has some that I need to snag from her! Hope you all enjoyed........





We also hit up chuck e cheese which Aidan always enjoys.....Kennedy got in the fun this time. Aunt Mandy took her on bob the builder ride!!!





I went to the grand ol opry with my sister mandy! We had so much fun. Little Jimmy Dickens is so stinking funny....and Martina McBride! Love her!!!!



Here are a few photos of the kiddos at halloween. We went around to our new neighbors and met lots of new friends!











Ok here are some pics of my little girl!! I am not quite sure why my blog doesn't show which picture is which. If any one has any help for me feel free to email!!!! or post a comment!!! Kennedy is just growing right on up! She's definetly an army kid! She has chosen the army crawl to get around!!! She loved trick or treating...and getting sugar!

1 comments:

Desi L said...

So fun! I'm glad to hear that things are going well (except for poor little Kennedy, bless her heart).