CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 9, 2009

Just an update

Well friends and family we made the move. We are now located at Fort Rucker Alabama! We actually like it here. Kids are having a hard time adjusting but time will tell! Kennedy has been sick since we left NY I got her into the clinic here and she has a really bad sinus infection. They put her on antibiotics She's teething at the same time so she's having these fevers and her gums are red and swollen. Poor girl just needs a break! Since we've left NY Kennedy has learned to army crawl. You know where they crawl with their arms and scoot with their legs? Its adorable and I tear up everytime I watch her as I giggle. Kennedy has this bond with her dad that is adorable. He does something and she copies him exactly! His kids sure love him and will miss him while he's at school. Aidan aka Gatoraid, booger and monster.......will be 3 this friday. I hate that we move by his birthday he really would love to have some friends over and celebrate. He really enjoyed Trick or treating he didn't like the scary neighbor he will tell you! We are in the Ozark ward and have been one sunday. We like it and the ward members seem really nice. I I hope we can be good about going and meeting some good friends! I'm glad I am only five and a half hours from my sister! Oh and six hours from disneyworld! I'm so there. Actually Ben and I are thinking of going there for christmas!!! HOORAY!!! For all you disney haters....no worries your the one missing out on all the fun! ha ha! Ok so enough for the day I have got to get off and play puzzles with Aidan....Leave a comment and if I haven't seen your blog leave me your address I love keeping updated on everyone!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

i will be there at christmas that would be so cool if you guys came i could see you there

Kami said...

I am glad you made it. I don't think I could do a big move with two little kids! You go Heidi! We are going to Disneyworld in May and then maybe Thanksgiving/Christmastime next year! I am definitely not a hater. I think I cried everyday last time we went with Hannah because it made me so happy to see her loving it. lol