CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, November 13, 2009

Happy Birthday Little Man....or shall I say BIG?

Well the picture isn't working but when I get home I'll upload one of him! Aidan turned 3 today! Thinking back to the day I remember the night before having him I was in pain and was in labor but knew the next morning I had an appt so I knew I'd be fine. So I text Ben to tell him I knew for a fact I was having Aidan the next day. Sure enough I went to the appt at 10 am. I was dialated to a 3 and 100% effaced so he stripped my membranes and said I'll see you tonight!!! I was nervous as EVER!!! On the ride home I was having contractions every 5 minutes apart. We stopped by my grandma's to get Daniel and started back to Brigham. I went to the post office to mail Ben's package and before I went in we called my dr and he told me to immediatly come back to the hospital that I was going to have the baby. I remember the feeling. I was so nervous I wanted to puke. I called my mom at work at told her we were on the way. I first of course mailed Benjamin's package cause thats how much I love him. Got to the hospital and they took me back etc. Got things going I was a good size 4 so they gave me an epidural. By then it was probably 4pm. My cute dad stopped by and was there for a bit then they broke my water etc. They thought it'd be more into the night before I had him so my dad decided to go home. My mom then had asked the nurse to check me and she said there was no way that I could be ready yet. Well sure enough she checked me and I was a 10 ready to roll! I was bummed my dad had already left. I had Aidan around 9:20pm. He was so stinking cute I loved holding him for the first time and having him hold my finger! It was literally love at first site!! He's my little man and always will be. I get so sad that time flies so fast. I need to be a better mom and cherish those moments more!!! I love you to the moon and back Mr. Aidan you'll always be my little dude! Happy 3rd Birthday! Hope its more then you could imagine!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yep I remember that night well. I also went down to Chuck A Rama for Grandma Larsen's birthday that night as well. I hope he had a great day and will have many many more birthdays to come. Love you guys. Dad

AdamandBetsy said...

Oh my gosh that made me cry just to remember him so little!! I love you tons little guy you are growing up so fast and will soon be taking over the world!!!.. You are an amazing mom Heidi don't ever think different, we all do it a little different that doesn't mean we are bad mommy's. But like you I wish i had done somethings differently. I wish the best for you in this next year Aidan you are an amazing little boy. Keep growing and learning you can do anything, oh and give your mom a huge hug for me. Hope you had an amazing Birthday (: