CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Another post........

yup thats right cause I have no hubby home so during naps and bed time I have nothing to do. So I thought it'd be fun to post these pics for my mom! The first one is of Matt and Melissa. I nanny'd for them right after my senior year of high school. They are so stinking cute I can't believe it. I loved spending time with them and they were so cute with my kids. Love you Matt and Melissa you guys are wonderful!

Just being goofy


My mom got Kennedy this outfit in Disneyworld and she looks so dang cute in it I just had to post pics!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

wow kennedy is getting so big. love you guys.

Anonymous said...

ich beglГјckwГјnsche, es ist der einfach ausgezeichnete Gedanke levitra preis viagra bestellen [url=http//t7-isis.org]viagra preis[/url]