CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, November 28, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving

We got to go eat Thanksgiving with Ben and the dining facility......The food was NOT great but the company was to DIE for! We had missed our dad so much that it was nice to spend some time with him. I love being a family. Here is some of our pictures from the dinner! Kennedy loved the food......which she ate lots of my plate!!!!
Hopefully everyone had a fun and safe Thanksgiving weekend.










2 comments:

Unknown said...

i love little D's hair its so cute. i'm so glad you guys got to see him for thanksgiving.

AdamandBetsy said...

Oh my gosh Heidi they are getting so big!!!! Just seeing the pictures makes me want to cry they are HUGE... I miss you guys tons!!! And hope you had an awesome day, I'm so glad that you got to see him and that he got to see you for that short but very needed time!!!

Oh and do they not feed him he is so skinny!!! JK... Love you tons Ben you are my hero, Keep doing what you love! I miss you tons and cant wait to hear all about what you've been up to!!!