CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, June 20, 2009

To my little princess


This little girl is absolutely stunning. I can't even tell you how many people just had to stop and say hi to her at disneyworld. I am very much in love with her too. I love that I get to stay at home with my kiddos and play all day. Yes its stressful and sometimes I wish I was working mommy but when I finally take time to sit down and smell the roses I'm very greatful for a husband who provides for our family! I've got the perfect family! I remember thinking I was perfect just having one little boy! But I'm sure glad Kennedy snuck right in and came to us! She really completes our family and brings us much joy! I love you to the moon and back Kenners! Keep growing and learn lots!
Posted by Picasa

0 comments: