CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 29, 2009

Six months ago today....................

My big bright blue eye'd baby girl is six months old! She's growing up fast on us!
You were so little that mommy didn't dare put you in water so our cute nana bathed you in a tupperware bowl! Oh you were SO tiny!

This picture Kennedy looks SO much like me when I was a little girl. I hope she enjoys all these photos of taken of her while she was so tiny.


Aidan's very first time meeting his little sister. He thought it was so cool that she ate from her nose. I wonder if he'll remember that. Oh wait this will help them remember.



You are so precious. A lot of people would make fun of your huge bows but I always thought you looked so tiny and sweet and I loved when I had them on you!




My very first time holding you! I can't even describe the feeling I got. I felt so horrible that you had all those tubes on you and that when I held you they were able to take the breathing tubes off of you. I cried when I had to put you down cause I thought it wasn't fair that I just couldn't hold you forever. I missed out on so much that first month. I know that it was best for you to be in the hospital. I love you baby girl!





Kennedy,

I can't believe your six months old today. It blows my mind that six months ago today I went into the dr to see if he was going to be able to flip you and found out I had no amniotic fluid. So they took you emergency csection. You came into this world as a FIGHTER! And I'm forever greatful! You have changed our family tremendously. Your the light of my world and I wouldn't trade you for anything! Aidan adores you and has to be by you every second of the day! I know one day that you'll be right in tow with him enjoying those two legs god gave you! I'm so greatful
to heavenly father for giving me the opportunity to raise you! I pray that I won't fail you or mess you up! Keep growing to be a big girl and stay healthy and strong. Daddy and I are always here for anything! Your an amazing little girl and this past 6 months has been amazing. I love you my little Kenners!


2 comments:

Unknown said...

wow i cant belive she is six months either time has gone by way to fast

AdamandBetsy said...

Heidi this post made me get teary eyed. I love you guys and miss ya tons. hope things are going great. Give that sweet little hugs for me. Love ya tons
Betsy