Okay guys here's some pictures from Flordia. Maybe during nap time I can elaborate! Aidan did very well just letting me load these!! We had a blast and Aidan was VERY ready for this vacation. He had such a blast. He even said he wanted to do splash mountain but I decided we'll wait for daddy to accompany him. Just so if he gets scared he doesn't hate me. I think his favorite ride was buzz lightyear spin. We got to shoot and defeat zurg. Loved loved loved it. He even did awesome standing in the LONG lines. Can't say that for many 2 year olds! Excellant time and def a memory to never forget! Back home to the rain but thats ok! Loving family time and relaxing. Thanks again Kathy for an adventure we'll never forget! Many inside laughs that no one will ever get! ha! Kennedy still loves you for sharing cotton candy! Breakfast with Goofy
Thursday, June 18, 2009
Pictures from Flordia
Posted by The Happy Holladay's at 5:49 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
FUN,FUN! I hope we can go one day! Kennedy is getting big she looks a lot like you. They are both cute i love the car hat. Miss you!
Thanks for sharing the pictures. It looks like you had a super time. I wish I would have been there. Love ya Dad
How fun! So jealous! I loved all of the pictures :) Aiden looked like he was sooooo happy there! I miss you here like crazy!
Post a Comment