CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, June 20, 2009

To my Aidan!


Do you ever look at your children and think Wow! I'm one lucky girl to have this little kid! Aidan is so perfect (yes I know I'm his mom and I'm suppose to think that) but seriously. He's got the potential to grow up to be one SMART cookie. So lets hope his mommy doesn't screw that up for him! He's genius. We're potty training and he's already caught on. One quick question. How do you get them to go on potty's other then your own? He hates going on public potty's but he'll learn! I love you little buddy and love the joy you bring to my life everyday!
Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Mrs. JoAnne Mabey said...

bribery- that is how i was able to get them to go in a public bathroom. and not just any treat it was a speacila one i kept in my purse. and then a promise not to flush until they were out of the stall.... but it really is hard. good luck!