Quirks
I was tagged and I haven't done really well on keeping up on tags so I will give this one a try. So thanks Elise for the tag!
The Rules:
Link the Person who Tagged you.
Mention rules on your blog.
Tell about 6 quirks of yours.
Tag 6 fellow bloggers to do the same.
Leave a comment to let them know.
1. I HATE CHOCOLATE when I'm pregnant. I'm not a huge fan! Although there is SOME german chocolate that I could devour! So who knows what my problem is.
2. I'd love to live with my parents the rest of my life! I know it sounds so funny but I could live with my parents and hang out with them everyday but I would want my hubby and kids there to enjoy it also! I love being around my family and just being myself! So I'm very greatful that Ben lets me go visit with them when I get lonely for some Mommy time!
3. I love to sit and SMELL Aidan's blankies! I could do it all day. Infact sometimes I steal them to sleep with them! I enjoy his smell! I hope thats not TOO weird!
4. I love to START projects and I never end up finishing them! I have many unfinished products even at mom's and dad's!
5. I hate cleaning. The only time my house really gets a good cleaning is when I'm really upset or when I have a friend here keeping me company.
6. I LOVE kid movies. I could watch all the kid disney dvd's and be perfectly happy as a kid! I love them all!
Okay so now who to tag? Um lets see...........Cashelle, Ashley, Smashes, Alisha, Catie and Sarah! Enjoy girls!
Thursday, August 28, 2008
Tagged
Posted by The Happy Holladay's at 11:07 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment