CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

My best friend!


Messin around with Mom!

Aidan is literally tbe most reliable friend I have! Other then his daddy! Aidan will sit and listen to me when I'm having the hardest day. He'll even sit and snuggle when I cry cause I miss Utah. My mother in law thinks I'm a piece of work for missing home and wanting to be by family but who cares! Family is important to me. I know that Ben is my family now but I still adore my family in Utah! Aidan loves seeing his cousins too. He still hasn't stopped talking about his Aunt MANNY! (Aunt Mandy) He wants everyone to be her! Anyway I snapped a picture of Aidan and I the other day and wanted to dedicate this post to him! Aidan is really a good boy! He went from drinking a bottle one night to not having another one ever again. We just switched him to a big boy bed and he hasn't even freaked out! He's the worlds best baby! He has his times don't get me wrong but I quickly see past those things when he starts to dance to the wiggles! He's so creative! Aidan loves to look at www.starfall.com with me and read through the stuff on there. It teaches him a lot! Aidan's new thing is to switch the DVD by himself. It irritates me cause I"m nervous he's gonna break the dvd player and the DVDs.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

awe cute i love you guys everytime i read your blogs it makes me miss you guys more