CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 15, 2008

15 weeks! So many more weeks to go......


We went to the Dr yesterday for our check up. He told us a gender but it was more of a guess and last time with Aidan they guessed or thought they knew and it changed the next month. So I think we are holding off on telling folks the gender until next time cause I"m a little skeptical. Not sure. Mothers instinct is usually right and the guess wasn't my instinct. Who knows maybe but we'll have to wait and see and so will you! Here's a photo of the babies back side. The cutie was moving so much we couldn't get a good photo except this one shows the butt, leg and arm! So cute right? Well to a mother it is! I'm excited to have this little spirit inside of me even if its controlling my body!!!
So I'm 15 weeks and I still haven't put a belly photo up. Maybe I'll get on Ben tonight to have him take a pic of me! Enjoy everyone! August is half way over isn't that insane?

6 comments:

Daryl and Ashley said...

How fun! I can't believe how great that shot was. You can totally tell what it is! Let us know when you find out!

Daryl and Ashley said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cashelle said...

So cute!!

~Emily~ said...

You guys are seriously such a cute lil fam...Congrats on the lil bun in the oven!!!

Shea Smith said...

exciting you guys! I hope you have a little girl. I would like a boy next. Cute picture!! Glad everything is going well.

Jackie said...

Hey Heidi, how have you been? We haven't talked forever! We are back in Utah down by Provo. We really like it here. How is life?